Google Sponsored Links

Saturday, September 15, 2012

DMC Palette

These days I’ve added a new experimental page ”DMC Palette” to my blog. It is called “experimental” because it is not finished yet and I’m not sure if it will be useful for you, my dear cross-stitchers. A great amount of colors (456 colors in total) is to be added in future.


Nevertheless I’ve published it today, because your opinion for me is of the utmost importance. I’d like to know if this electronic palette is of any use for you, if it is convenient from your point of view. That is why I’d like to invite all of you, dear visitors of X-Stitch Magic to throw a glance at DMC Palette and express all your suggestions by comments.

Thanks a lot and always welcome to X-Stitch Magic where new interesting and absolutely free cross-stitch patterns are always waiting for you))))))).

Yours, Alesia Ost

No comments:

Post a Comment