Google Sponsored Links

Friday, July 27, 2012

My plans for the nearest days

Hi all passionate cross-stitches!


Today I’ve scrutinized the content of my (yet a baby) blog and came to the conclusion that it is extremely poor in simple cross-stitching patterns, “traceable” for those who are making their first steps in embroidering.



Therefore, the nearest days I’m going to publish a series of small and easy to realize patterns of cute animals and plants. So, if you are not an expert in cross-stitching, I encourage you to visit “X-Stitch Magic” as in no time you will find here a pretty bunch of small patterns awaiting your creative mind and tireless fingers))))))))))))

Thanks for visiting my blog and always welcome as a great number of wonderful patterns is coming soon.



Yours,
Alesia Ost

No comments:

Post a Comment